Monday, October 29, 2007

Beer of the Week - Update


Our BOTW from last Friday was Ale Asylum's Ambergeddon. I received an email today from Bandit at Ale Asylum detailing the beer a bit more, and I thought I would share.



Ambergeddon is our second best selling beer, behind Hopalicious. We’re very proud of the fact that our hoppiest beers are the ones doing the best. Hopheads may be willing to try anything associated with the words ‘hops’, but to be part of a hophead’s consistent rotation is another story altogether.

True. I'm not one of those hophead's that jumps at hops for the sake of hops, but I do get that taste from time to time, and Ambergeddon is a beer that I keep coming back to.

As with all of our beers, Ambergeddon is unfiltered, which reduces the possibility that the beer will come in contact with oxygen (the death of shelf life in beers). It is also all natural, with no additives, preservatives, fruit, horse hooves, extracts, finings....you get the picture. Water, malt, hops, yeast. This is what we mean by “Fermented in Sanity”, our tagline. We brew bold, unaplogetic beers for those who appreciate quality and consistency.

Beers brewed in the Reinheitsgebot fashion. I appreciate that, and I appreciate Bandit at Ale Asylum writing me back to share some of the Ale Asylum story.

Digg this

No comments: